The Audi Club North America - Glacier Lakes Chapter is hosting our Winter Ice Driving Events at Lake Cynthia in Prior Lake, MN (map). This event is a great opportunity to hone your winter driving skills in a controlled environment. We will have a challenging set of exercises including a skid pad, cone course, and the popular "road course".
ACNA membership is not required to attend this event.
- Cost: $50 for members and $60 for non-members
- Getting to the lake: See point B on this map; Enter the lake on the south side (look for the Audi Club banner)
- 8-8:30 a.m. Registration and prep cars
- 8:30 a.m. Drivers meeting
- 9 a.m. to noon Exercises open
- Noon - 1 p.m. Break for lunch
- 1 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Exercises open
To learn more about what expect, check out the following links:
- What to expect when you attend an Ice Driving Event
- FOX Channel 9 news story on YouTube
- Audi Club Glacier Lakes Videos
Other important details:
- No refunds will be issued, unless we cancel the event.
- Registered participants will be notified prior to the event if it needs to be canceled due to weather/ice conditions. A notice will also be posted on this website.
- Due to the nature of our driving exercises and the snow banks created during plowing, some vehicles may require a check ride or may not be allowed to participate at these events. If you are uncertain please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification on your vehicle prior to the event.
- Registration will be available on the day of each event; however an extra $10 will apply.