Join Audi Club Glacier Lakes for our final fun-filled Third Thursday Happy Hour (TTHH) of 2017! We will finish out the season at Red Cow in the North Loop in Minneapolis.
“Providing a sophisticated twist on the classic neighborhood tavern, Red Cow celebrates finely crafted eats and drinks with a focus on gourmet burgers, craft beers, and fine wine.” As our feature TTHH of the year, we will be celebrating everything Audi along with Red Cow’s finely crafted appetizers, gourmet burgers, and beverages.
Don’t miss out on one of your last opportunities to buy an ACNA raffle ticket for a chance to win a 2018 Audi RS3 for only $25 per ticket! Features include:
- 2.5 TFSI, 5 cyl, 400 hp, quattro S tronic
- 19 inch 5-arm blade design wheels with silver finish, 235/35 summer performance tires
- 3-spoke flat bottom multifunction steering wheel with shift paddles, RS badge
- Audi magnetic ride (RS tuned), Audi pre sense basic
- Audi side assist with rear cross traffic assist
- S sport seats in Fine Nappa Leather with RS embossing and contrast diamond stitching
- Black leather interior w/Rock Grey stitching or Black leather interior w/Crescendo Red stitching
Did we mention only $25 per ticket?! See Brad or Beverly at Red Cow to purchase your tickets.
Red Cow – North Loop Minneapolis is located at 208 1st Ave N, Minneapolis MN 55401 (Click on address for map). Prices vary but expect menu items in the $$ range.Parking is available on the street and in nearby lots. Note: Many nearby lots will require you to pay in cash on arrival.
Questions? Contact Brad.Baron@audiclubglacierlakes.org
Not yet a member? Prospective club members are welcome to join us for a Third Thursday Social. It’s a great opportunity to meet club members and check out what we have to offer!
Get Engaged: Volunteer! Volunteering is a great way to learn more about your club, make a difference in the value we provide to members and it provides added opportunities to socialize with other members. Contact email@example.com to find out how you can give back to your club.